COVID-19 Response Plan
N.C.A is working to create a safe creative space for customers and staff using Work Safe BC guidelines of Elimination, Engineering controls, Administrative controls, and PPE.
Our COVID-19 response plan is evolving to meet our needs, if you are concerned about any aspect of the plan or feel that it is not functioning well please let us know. Our plan is posted by the cash in the studio.
Elimination reduces your exposure to people.
· Continuing at-home projects
· Zoom Parties instead of in studio parties
· Online tutorials for continued learning
· Kiln firing and Glazing services
· Wheel rentals so you can work from home
· Curb side pick-up and drop off
· Online shop
· Drop-In by appointment with a maximum of 4 persons
· Reduced class sizes to 5 giving each person double the recommended square meters
· Glaze room by appointment 1 person max
· Full refund policies for cancellation due to illness
· Strict sanitation schedule between each customer
Engineering controls change our space so that while we are together there are barriers between us and markings to indicate safe distances and path use.
· Sneeze guard around the cashier.
· 5 m2 at the entrance.
· Barriers and path flow guides to re-enforce physical distancing.
· Individual cubicles for each person to work with 5 m2 in your work zone.
· Physical barriers between work zones
· 9.5 m2 per person in the studio.
· Increased ventilation
· Individual storage spaces for finished work, clay and personal items
Administrative controls help us communicate and organize the use of the space
· Easy to follow guides for customers and staff posted in each work zone reduce movement
· Individual tools and wash water to reduce your need to go to the sink
· Individual bleach water and sanitizers
· Sanitation between customers
· Longer times between activities reduces build up at the front door
· Emails to customers to educate on our new procedures
· Hand sanitizer, and Soap are available for use
· Please wear a mask if you have one.