Due to our move
we will be closed to firing services until July19th
You can make work at home and bring it in to fire with us. We fire to cone six and will only fire clay if we know it is a cone six clay. You can purchase clay through us for $45/22lbs.
- When your work is ready to be fired, please bring it into the gallery between 11 and 5 Tuesdays to Saturdays. We will transfer your work into one of our measurement trays, "Costco cucumber boxes."
- One shelf is 22" by 14" and 6-inch high, work is measured unstacked.
We will do our best to process most items within 1 to 2 weeks. We expect the work to be picked up within that time frame.
- If you wish to create work at home and pick it up finished and glazed, we can glaze it for you for an additional $5 per item to glaze in 1 colour of your choice.
- If you plan to return to glaze your items yourself, please book a glaze drop-in ($12/ 1.5 hrs), your bisque and glaze firing will be bundled together and include Glaze materials:
1 shelf, both firings and glaze materials, $38
1/2 shelf, both firings and glaze materials, $22
- if you wish to fire with us but glaze at home:
1 shelf bisque - $14
1/2 shelf bisque - $9
1 shelf glaze - $19
1/2 shelf glaze - $11
We will only accept glazed pottery that has fully clean foot rings, and if the glaze is new or running, the pot must have 1/4 inch of exposed clay at the bottom. We are not responsible for your pot if the glaze runs. And if the glaze run requires grinding of a kilns shelf, then there is a $5-40 fee depending on the severity (grinding takes considerable time and puts wear on our kiln shelves, kiln shelves are around $100 to replace, please be kind)